Weee...BLOGGING TIME!!!~ =)
I had a damn weird dream last night. I dreamt about myself dreaming in my dreams. In my dreams, i dreamt that i was sleeping and was dreaming in my sleep. Lame?....I dreamt that wilmer(son) went cycling with Joy at Upper Pierce and there was an accident and wilmer died. I can't remember how he died, It was something to do with medicine.
Well, when i woke up from this "dream"...Terence(mama) told me that Wilmer died and asked me to attend his WAKE!!~ I told Terence that i dreamt of how wilmer died, so i regretted not stopping this from happening.
Somehow, I fell asleep again and had the same dream again. This time I woke up, I didn't call wilmer, I hesitated. Then again, Terence told me Wilmer died!! At that point of time, I really regretted because i was given a second chance.
Then again, I fell asleep again and had the same dream AGAIN...TOTAL 3 times....and suddenly I WOKE UP FROM my REAL DREAM!!! It was lame!!! I was having 3 dreams in my "REAL DREAM". When I woke up, I knew It will never happen because Its in my dreams that IM DREAMING...
BTW, Wilmer was really supposed to meet Joy for cycling but Joy last minute canceled it. This is the first time in my entire life I ever dream of 3 dreams in just one dream. Well, the reason I had this dream was because Wilmer told me that he was going cycling with JOY before i SLEPT....you know?? sub-conscious mind...