Day 6 - JaipurWe took an elephant ride up the Amber fort..
Those are my friends
Me and Rachel on the elephant
Me and the cute elephant
Me and Rachel
Me and Rachel again
Beautiful place
group picture at the top
I'm not so short ok
All of us
WOW!!!!
I'm a short little flower
Inside the place
I love the old wooden doors
The place where a prince's head was chopped. if im not wrong
Trying to act really cool
What's up man!
group pic
TIREDDDDD
yes im short
but im cool
what's up man
FLying without wings
Me and Jon
Me, Rach and DaveAfter visiting
Amber Fort, we went to the City of Pink
More like City of Red
The streetsWe went shopping..
Miss Melu, Me and Rachel in the Trishaw
Took this picture while waiting for the others to come. I'm really so short man!!In the night time, we went to
Choki Dhani, a ethnic village. It's a cool place.
Look at the red dots on our forehead..
Eating their traditional food
Traditional Indian Food
Rachel and MeAfter eating, we went to do our "
Hanna"
Me
Our Hanna
I'm trying okie
Killing myself
CAMEL RIDE
Rachel and me on the camel ride..It was really thrilling and fun! It's different from sitting on an elephant..
Carol, Arisya, Me and Weijie~
Day 7 - Jaipur to Delhi
Rachel and Me wearing the flower necklaces
We are blind!!After breakfast, we took a 6 hours bus ride from back to Delhi
Timonthy and his disgusting bubble gum on his faceWhen we reached Delhi, we went to the "
Central Market". It's something like a wholesales market. The prices are not so highly priced compared to the bazaar we visited early on.
Me
Me and the drinkstall
Rachel licking the windmill
Me licking the windmill
Dave's pant is so long!! am I that short?Dinner Time
Kamesh
Arisya
Rachel
Me
They guys
Dave, tim and weijie
Me, Rach and Kamesh~
Day 8 - Last day in India
On our tour bus
Jon, Rach and meWe went to a shopping area..
The stalls
Beautiful
wow!
Tim and I in shades
Dave and I in shades
The cute instrument
Tim and DaveAn artist drew our faces
Rachel's
My turn
It doesn't look like me at all.
usThe last place we visited..
Kamesh and I
All of us
Informal shot
The tower
Me.
Myself and I
Hello! We are up here! Help us anyone?
I didn't mean to sit on that. sorry
Yeah man..
Weee..After dinner, we left for the airport..
photos we took on the bus...
SMILE
YEAH
Me and our tour guide
Shaun's fav magz~
At the Airport
All of us
I got whacked!! OUCH!
Rachel
Me
Me and Weijie and our kiddy passport photo..
Arisya and Me having fun with the wind mill
Me, Kamesh and Arisya
Weijie touching my "fake boobs". HAAHAA, which is actually Shaun's pillow.
Rachel's butt is so smelly!!
Bye India!
This is post was done on 3 Aug 2007. Almost a year later..