Singapore Zoo outing!
Forgive me for my "Close to Zero Knowledge" of animals. I kept taking pictures of the animals and I don't remember the names of them.

On our way to Zoo

Waiting for the bus

Singapore Zoo

Our first group picture. Wanting, her bf, Thomas and me.

A group picture with the parrots at the back

Me and Mr Crocodile

A black monkey?

White tiger, one of my favourites

He is just on my palm

Style right?

The tiger skin and his bones

The cute animals. I don't remember the name of them.

Thomas and the Crocodile

I actually mistook this animal for an ostrich.

Beep Beep! We are going for animal hunting!

Me and Wanting getting crated.

Big Hippo shot

The cute Hippo
We went to watch the sea animals show at 2.30pm..

Me and darling

Wanting and her bf

The cute and obedient seal
Wonderful show. I like it a lot. =)

We are statues

The cute baboon and his child. They are so adorable. The children will always help their parents pick for fleas.

My darling

The GIANT tortoise

Me and darling

The cute Komodo Dragon sticking his head out.

We are seal lovers

Mr Crocodile/ Alligator. I don't know which.

I'm just a glass separated from him.

His long tail

Our Reflections
Have you ever wonder if a Shark and a Crocodile were to fight, who will win?Both of them are equally strong and competitive. As for teeth strength, the crocodile wins the Shark. However, the Shark has very shark teeth. Tough to decide who will win right? But I have the answer.
The winner is the Shark. It's indeed a tough match and it's hard to decide who will win. They are both equally strong but the Crocodile has one weak point that not many people know. It's the bottom part of the Crocodile skin, also known as the part human use for leather bags. That's the weakest part of the Crocodile.

It's hard find a picture of it. This is the best picture. You see the white potion of the Crocodile skin from the picture? Yeah, that's the part I'm refering to and it stretches to the whole length of the Crocodile. That potion of the Crocodile is soft and tender unlike the top shelf. It's also hardly exposed, that's why it's so hard to find a picture of it.
And when the Shark happens to attack that part of the Crocodile, the Crocodile will bleed to death. The Shark's teeth can easily go through that layer of meat. So the Shark will be the winner. I learnt about this from either Animal Planet or Discovery Channel.
For once, I can show everyone my wonderful knowledge of animals/reptiles. Hehe..

I don't know this animal but it's cute.

The disgusting cockroaches

A picture of the biggest and smallest frog in the world.

Me and my darling

The grass pony

The wishing well

The grass elephant

We are in the big circle

The big seal

Polar bear
I think this is the female Polar bear who is 29 years old. The climate here is pretty hot for polar bears and I feel sad for her. Her son, 16 years old will be leaving the Singapore Zoo when she dies. Then, there will no longer be any polar bears in Singapore Zoo. Hurry down and see.

Our last group picture
THE END!!
Happy New Year in advance!