Blogging Time!! Wee...
Slept at 4am yesterday and I woke up at 8am today. Only 4 hours of sleep!!!
Tomorrow will be the START of My first nightmare!! PRELIM!!! I really wanna wish everyone good LUCK and give all my blessings to them, especially those who are aiming for Jc.
Well, for my case, I'm not aiming for Jc but I still will do my best and strive hard!! Tomorrow, I will be having SS and Bio paper. Little scare!!!
By the way!!! I have PANDA EyES!!! due to many days of "not enough SLEEP". I'm gotta be "SINGAPORE'S HUMAN-LIKE ZOMBIE" for the next few days!! I always study at the very last minute!!
HeHe! My mum bought some jelly drinks for me!! It taste great!! Cheap and TASTY!!
I've been drinking these drinks as if they were H20. HAA!!
I WANNA DRINK ANOTHER ONE!!!~
YUM YUM !!~ If I'm not wrong, it only cost few cents.