chuimun sent me a mms yesterday......to my mum's hp...
hoho!! went to see...it was a photo we took at j8 yesterday...
I was playing with my Mum's hp...see what nice msg she have...
I saw some nice msg and happened to see my bro's msg..and guess wad?
My bro told my mum he is coming back home..should i be happy about it??
should i???
should i??
It's been decades since I last saw my brother...
Has he changed?
What is he like now?
How's his life?
My brother is a total stranger to me now. He has left home for more than a year. I have lived my life for the past one year plus without a brother. I'm so used to it. No one argue with me, no one snatch things from me and so on...a bit lonely...
Will we still have that "type" of relationship we used to have in the past?
Fight lar...
Shout lar....
Kao pei kao bu whole day...
Wrestling lar...
???????????????????????????
forget it... I really missed my brother a lot...
But I'm afraid to see him... What will he be like...
Ever since he left, many things have changed...
I have changed, the house has, my dad has a shop...
LALALALALLA...AND IM HAVING Os....SEC 4 le...
His little childish sister has grown older...taller?? "o" (lol)
more mature???
lalalalala...
Well, after all he is still my brother. No matter what he has become, how much he has changed, he will always be my 1 and only KOR KOR....HOHO!! Will he think the same way as I do???
HECK LAR...
WHEN HE IS BACK, RIOT!!!!!!
blog to here...tata!!