Well, Christmas is going to be over...had a nice Christmas this year...
Was so neh neh busy working during Christmas...But I've got my Christmas Eve night free!! Watched a movie, "Meet the Fockers" at cine. Actually I wanted to watch the kungfu lo...neh neh lor, FULL...for all shows...only 2am available, and there is only FRONT seats...what the hell...
Nevermind lor, we got to watch "Meet the Fockers"...wasn't a bad show but a lame show...Alex managed to go in...AIYA...that face of his, sure can go in NC16 show de. His face looks so bloody mature.
The show was sooooooooo lame...I laughed like siao some parts....but a bit bian tai!! hahahaha...
The show ended at 2am, cabbed to send cm home and went to prata house for super...waited for like 1 hr?? for grace, taupok and wilmer to come. They were waiting for 162!! They refused to sit cab from orchard but eventually, they cabbed...hahaha...
Prata was fine, just that I was being suaned by two idiots...say I slow... =.="
suppered till 4 plus and reached home at 5am...