Happy New Year??? More like Unhappy New Year!!!
Hahaha...
I watched a movie this morning at 1.50am. LOL...The movie spoilt my first few hours of 2005 sia!!! After the movie, kana scolding from everyone!! hahaha...because I was the one who wanted to watch that show. The show is "London Voodoo". People out here, please don't watch that show if you don't want to waste your $8.50.
haha...But I did have a nice new year eve. Worked from 4-11...I think I better start working happily because I'm quitting. Work was fine. I was happy that there were only a few customers. I was busy making fun of Gerry...LOL...kept calling him "Yi Yi"...funny sia...I love to change people's sex!!! I keep playing with Ko mang too...lol...
WAHAHAHAHAHA...
After the movie, PRATA HOUSE again! Grace felt paiseh going there, because she forgotten to pay the previous time. But, she did pay the following day. We were eating and chatting. Suddenly, Grace threw her tissue and it happened to land into Alex's drink...WAHAHA...
ok fine lar...later that chau tau pok go throw his tissue into MY DRINK!!! walao...so that's how we started playing...The paiseh part was when I threw the tissue, terence head went to siam, then it fell into someone's curry!!!
walao...
paiseh like shit!! I apologised but I still felt sibei paiseh.......Luckily, they have finished their meal, or I MATI...
What a New Year????