Work was freaking boring today....
Darren was nice, he cycled down to accompany us...but I know who he actually wanted to accompany...AHEM AHEM...I got to know more people at my department today!! Yeah!!...the girl that looks like shancai saw me working at mos before...OMG LO...
I saw katherine walking near my department...I so kpo...I asked joanne about her...she told me that she was really a guy last time...she was a guy when she started working in john little...my god!! I'm so shock...and now she's in ladies fashion....but it's ok lar...I should not judge a person this way man...that's her life...it's not wrong...that is what she want....
Hmm, my department was damn boring, so I went to bed linen department to chat with kars...hahaha...tou tou de...I so naughty...kana caught by my department asst head...LOL...but she's a nice person, never scold me!! HOHO!!
Went to collect my pin with belle...freaking hard to rmb LO...irene's pin is equally hard...5 diff digits..LOL....I did a little cashering....made mistakes as usual...
haha..
By the way, I found a damn nice spot to slack lo...can sleep there...can sit...and sms like shit there...hahaahahhahaha...children's wear ROCKZ...
Today very little children le...all see me, run away...hahaha...I talk to that little girl...she walked away...I SO SCARY MEH!! SIGH..so demoralised!! I saw a pair of twins...THEY ARE SO ADORABLE...I WANNA HAVE KIDS NOW!!! I wanna buy clothes for my children...the clothes at my department simply rockz...so colourful and cute...they have very nice designs too...
HOW I WISH I'M A SMALL CHILD NOW...
When I'm married in future...I wanna have 2 children...one girl, one boy!! KAWAII DESU!! No matter how painful is the process of having a child...I WILL REN DE...just hope that I won't get a miscarriage due to being choy lou...hahahahahahahahhahaha...
Blog till here...i lazy talk..