I'm HOME!!! Back from closing at Mos!!
Dead tired now!! I saw a new shoe at my doorsteps...I thought it's my brother's shoe! But, it's not!! The moment I went into my house, I went into my brother's room...his room, same as ever...SIGH...
Thought my brother is back!! Really miss him a lotxx.... Recently, I've been thinking of my brother every now and then... Maybe because km really reminds me of my brother...
Sigh, when will my brother call me again!! Wanna talk to him sia... Hope he will come back home one day!! His mei mei wanna die of boredom le...
Enuff of that...
Work at John little was fine today....SLACK SLACK SLACK...after JL...went to work at mos...10- closing...work was fine as usual...Irene they all said bye bye to me...Everyone was like staring at me, because a group of whities whaved goodbye to me...HAHAHA...
Darren and Kars ate at mos...I gave them one free cornsoup and free fries...HOHO!!..SHHHH...
I lazy blog liao...I shall end here......bedtime!