What is this MAN!!!
John little SUCKS can??
I was 15mins late today!! Thanks to the TOOPID entrance.....why must the damn entrance be located at the back of hall 5....we have to like walk one super big round and climb the gate just to get in!!! Take like 15 - 20mins!! So mafan!! why cant they be like robinson? GRRRRR!!!
Erm.....they have like so many cashier station......and they closed like half of the cashier stations!! YAWNZ....cant slack sia!!! The perm staffs there are not really friendly either.....I hate working at John little!!!!!
I wanna go break..also lazy climb gate and walk walk walk.......takes like 15mins to reach the food court......so go and come back = 30mins.......1hr break might as well don't break!!! so end up eating in the staff canteen!! the food is no diff from my sch food (singapore food industry one, not canteen).....but its worse!!
Whats worse!! We are supposed to finish work at 11pm....we closed our counter at around 10.30pm......and all of us had to pack the bloody clothes, toys and so on......until 11.40pm den we can go!!!!!!!! knS.....
I sat cab with Kars, Chris, Darren and Marcus!! 5 ppl/cab......luckily that Uncle didn't mind.....COZ I SMALL....wahahahaha.......
I'm now back home.....LAME CAN? I left my keys with Chris, my ipod with KARS!!!
This is the result of not bringing a BAG...
Haiz.....JOHN LITTLE SUCKS......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!