Today I'm so damn stress can?...damn stresss!!
I met kars and kok meng at 11pm...I'm the earliest!! Wan sui! Had BK for lunch...
I did cashiering and I kana two brotch man!! I'm damn scared can?? I don't know lar...just scared of them...not as if I never see b4......At first I thought they were women...they wear until so sexy...den Kars summore tell daren, "there got chiobu, boobs very big"....boobs big lar...but is fake one can?...go thailand operation one........but I'm damn scared...I made many mistakes LO...keep voiding!! HAIZ...luckily that two guys are nice...they didn't scold me!! Thank god!!...But It was really terrible...
Work was damn stressful after my break....Many customers kept refunding and returning........den the price tags are so cock lo...all wrong!!! den I charged the customers liao...den must return them money...refund and recharge....and there were so many customers queuing.....I feel so stress sia.....den I kept making mistakes...!!!
HAIZ HAIZ...
I cabbed home with kars they all....Kars very ke lian le....she sprained her ankle sia!! haiz..so swollen...damn worried of her lo...because of John Little, she injuried herself..I will make sure that she claims money from John Little...SHit company lar...
@#%^&*()_+