Woke up freaking early today...went to play badminton with Kc, Eug, Irene, Pig, Xi Ti Fen, Vincent, Dars, Kars and Ter...
I only played badminton for awhile...I trashed darren...HE totally SUCK at badminton today, doesn't seems to be his normal self...I think he needs to go toilet FIRST...HAHAHAHAHA...
Went to Compass pt and shop around...I bought a pair of scandals from bata, couldn't find any nice scandals at samuel & keith...Qizhu bought too...We were like on shopping mood today....
We went to orchard after that...Shopping again!! I bought a necklace with Irene...Qizhu bought many clothes...
After that, we went to eat dinner at somerset food court...Food was great...I ate ice kachang with irene again!!... Ice kachang w/o ingredients, all red and more milk.....HAHAHAHA...RED HILL ICE KACHANG....
after dinner, Shopping again at far east...and headed to kpool at amk after that....My pool totally suckz today...Won a few 3 games, lost 2 games...but I kept missing...ZZZZZ...
Heck!! My pool suckzzzzzzzzzzzz...........