got the mood to blog today...
Today I officially woke up at 2.30pm...SONG BO...I was woken up by my house phone, because my hp was FLAT..WAHAHAHA
Actually, I woke up at 10.30am. Kc morning called me and Gen called me at 11pm...BUT...I SLEPT BACK...LOL...I was supposed to meet Irene and Eugene at 12.30pm to go shopping and have lunch together.
So I CHIONG TO WORK, because I start work at 3.15pm!! I punched in exactly at 3.15pm..yea man!! Work was quite boring for the first 1h 30mins, because I'm alone, Annabel starts work at 4.45pm...I have to start 1h 30mins early to pay back..ZZZ..furthermore, those packers are not around liao...SO BORING...
There were very little customers today, no different from John Little's normal day..Sales like not sales sia...what to do..who ask them, one year hold so many sales...
I went to shop at children's department...bought 1 shirt and 1 blouse from giordano kids...Irene came up to visit me and I secretly went down to ladies fashion to shop...Bought one long pants and two blouses there...
Total $64.90...luckily a kind soul from Men's Wear allowed me to use his Staff card to get 25% off...everyone in my department reached their budget...YAWNZ...
Qin came to visit us..BUT I DIN GET TO SEE HER...idiot lo...WHY AM I SITTING on the floor at that time...HAHA...I was sitting at the cashier area there, hanging clothes...zZz...
After work, went to S-Eleven with Kars, Terence, Irene, Vincent and Woeiling...What kind of S-Eleven is that man...It's supposed to be 24hours but marjority of the shops are closing...lame lo...I think only 1 or 2 stores are opened....I saw Rueben at S-Eleven...So long never see him liao...chatted for awhile and I went to order food...
I ate wantan mee, because thats one of the only store opened. I shared my ice kachang with Woeiling and I messed the whole table up with ice...the ice even dropped into the chilli...WAHHAHAAA..
Went home at 11+...best hor...finished work at 8.45pm but go home so late...wahaha..