Work was so damN BORING TODAY....Eug woke me up at 7am...I slept back...he called me every 5 - 15mins...and I officially woke up at 8.30am!! SONGBO....
Work was sianzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........sianz like hell..I'm like a walking corpse stoning at the cash till....someone save me!!! I Hate to do cashiering...it's so boring.....!!!!
I was scolded by one of the customer today sia....dots lo...Roy scolded me too...for looking so restless!! I just cant be energetic...freaking tired+sianz...
AFter dinner, I'm became more energetic...dont know why...did cashering and housekeeping....I chatted with the Barbie promoter...She's a nice person man....She kept complaining to me about OG...this and that, enjoyed listening to that...
Went for supper with kars, dars, james and toh at prata house..it has been ages since I last went there...erm...I can remember the date!! 6 FEB 2005...last day of work at jl expo!!
Today is our last supper with James b4...(sounds like he dying)...NO LA...kidding...he's leaving for genting tml!!...
I so dead tired now...exam TML...JOANIE JIA YOU!! DISTINCTION K!!...
hahaha