I woke up at 10.30am today...
FREAKING EARLY LO...
I slept at 4++am...yawnz....
watched wei si li's last episode and went to my com and chat...
Grace and Wai keat came to my house at about 2 plus 3. Wilmer came shortly to collect all his books + my books for Os..
There were so many books for him to bring home. He looked as if he was being expelled from school...LOL...so FUNNY!! =D
Terence came at about 3 plus, so 4 of us played mahjong. I was wining at the begining but lost eventually.....lost 8 plus...HEART PAIN SIA... =((
James and Kars came at around 6 plus...repaired their bikes at my house...leaving black stains on my floor...I just cleaned it...
my mum saw the floor wet...she was wondering, why joan so kind help her mop floor...so she said,
"MUST BE YOU DID SOMETHING WRONG, SPILL THINGS ON THE FLOOR, or you won't be so kind hearted!!"
WAH...SARCASTIC LO...
Let's go back...
After repairing the bikes, Me, Kars, James and Terence cycled all the way to chomp chomp. Waikeat sent grace there by his motorbike...
We went to book the idiotic ice cude thingy...and so on...shall not sAY MUCH...that uncivilised sly will read.
And we headed for chomp CHOMP...
AFter MAKANING, we set off....as usual, waikeat sent grace home by his motorbike...and 4 of us cycled home...On our way home...kar's bike padder came off......and thats the end man......YAWNZ...
darren came to our rescue!!
In the end, James cabbed home with the spoilt bike and the rest of us cycled home....
Darren was nice, he accompanied us back...and sent kars home...
and I'm back HOME NOW...MY body is ACHING!!! I HATE TO CYCLE SO FAR...!@#%*()_+