Recently, I've been blogging in school instead of home. I'm damn damn busy man!! I don't have the time to blog at home. The moment I switched on my com at home, I either have to do my hw or discuss project with my friends online. OH MAN!!
Poly life is really busy but I think it's quite relax for year 1. I can't imagine what will life be when I'm in yr 2 or 3...
Today I had CC in the morning...James sent me to my block. Lesson was fine..Creative communication is really an interesting and unique module. CC ended half an hour early because Sher-Lin wanted us to rest 30mins b4 our next lesson...
Character development is next..!! It's DAMN BORING CAN!! I was busy chatting away with my group members and not listening to what Mr Antony is talking..HOHO!!! I slept halfway during the lesson...
Mr Antony came to me and told me, "You have improved. You have moved one step forward. From Yawning to sleeping!!"...
HOW saracastic!! LOL...That's because his first lesson with us, I yawned many times. HOHO!!! I'm piGGY joanie!!!
I'm in the dumb library with jianhui and sufern now. The rest went to the guild house!! I'm sick of the guild house so I decided to use COM here...
I will be having 2hours of FOM lecture from 3-5pm. SICK lecture!! copying notes lecture man!! 2hours of copying!! and I HAVE squash LATER...!@#$%^&*()_
what a lOOONG and tiring DAY...