BOO!! I totally had no mood in the morning man...I don't want to wake up, I don't want to go school....BUT WAS forced to...Mummy fetched me to school...I slept in the car....haha..LIKE A PIG...
I'M TIRED...not adjusted to school mood yet, still in the "6months after O-levels holiday" mood...I've not adjusted back since then...no inspiration or motivation to study hard..hehe..
first lesson for the day...CREATIVE communication...we learnt script writing today...was crapping abt my dramatic story.....we got back our CA papers...I got 67/100 for my Magazine article..that's a C+.....BOO..bad...highest in our class is only 73...B- which is RACH...anyway.....attendence for CC was real bad....only 11 turned up....shir lin wasn't in good mood too...
after CC, break.......den ICP tutorial...got back our CA papers.......I'M SO BLOODY FREAKING HAPPY!!! I GOT 80/100...that's an A...that's an A...so happy...so so so happy!!!...
HEHE...SO PROUD OF MYSELF...my hardwork was paid off with an A!! YIPPEE!!
OK..after ICP, there's ITB..we had this network computering quiz...I FAILED...170/500...lowest in class.HEHE...luckily it's only 5 %...
okLA..here comes the lame part...after ITB, we went for the SB meeting talk...after the talk, I went home and I boarded the wrong BUS...Instead of 74, I boarded 14...DUMB SIA..blur me...I sat 14 till clementi den I REALISED i'm on the wrong bus.....ZZZz...
SO, I had to take a bus back to SB den take 74 again......reached home at around 7 plus 8.....super duper late sia...