Festival of Praise
I went at 3 plus to queue at the south gate..

I'M IN!!...sitting right in front of the stage!!..so many ppl sia

choirs getting prepared

COOL!!!

NOW NEXT..firework display on Monday night...I went to esplanade..
I told sum pix at the art gallery!!
THIS IS ME...wad do you think your future is??

NOW JAMES TURN!!!

another pix of ME...HEHE

NOW...fireworks!!!

AGAIN!!...

esplanade view isn't very good..I'm going marina this sun!! AND I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT I SAW EUGENE AT ESPLANADE...EUGENE THE BFG!! wahhh..so long nv see that giant GENIE!!! he has slimmed down a lot and he looks muscular...oh man...he looks not bad BOTAK..hahaa..NS MA...
ok..
Boo...hmm..today's entry...today was alright. I took my OC test...oh shit..exceeded by 400 characters..sianz tiao...I got this feeling I won't do well...God bless man....After oc, I had DTP..doing the brochure thingy...
After school, I went to find khiam and darren to sign irene's card...the card is really nice man.....haha..one of the page was designed BY ME..MUAHAHAHAHA...photoshop genius here..=)..After that, I chiong to AMK to meet JAMES...played pool with him...I saw mY SEC SCHOOL FRENz at KPOOL. I saw tillyson, james lye, adrain and linda...SO QIAO...
hmm..I played 1hr plus with james...oh boy, I think his pool improved...thanks to me lar...I intro him a website with videos for guide and training...I'm so angelic!!!
After POOL...I WENT J8 TO WATCH "CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY". I was dying to catch that show...was supposed to watch with squashers ytd but I had no mood to go....when I reached j8, I SAW SHUWEI...SO HAPPY!! SAW MY 11 YEARS FREN SIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...happy siaaa.....chatted a little den zhao...
walking to j8, I SAW SEE JUN COming OUT from the mRT....what a small world man...saw so many frenz today...hahaha...wide circles of friends man.......WEEEE...
anyway..charlie and the chocolate factory was GREAT...really GREAT...fanastic movie...4.5/5...I still won't give it 5/5..hehehe...but star wars 5/5!!!