Welcome back to Bishan Park Secondary School man!!
Happy Teachers' Day!

Me & PeifenSRJC GIRL with a SP girl!! cool...anyway...i look like shit in that picture
Me & Terencealright...SP girl & RP boy (mama)

Regina & Memy junior from GB!!

Jialing (jialet), Peifen (CPF) & Joan (simi aka MYSELF)miss u guys like MAD!! rmb those days we used to vandalise our tables and chairs with each other's name..hahaha

Me & Yee Joo (joo joo)She's so shuai LOR!!! SHUAI SI REN AR!!! HAHAHA

Me & Gdinehahaha..she's cute can..and she was the first 30s for cross country...U ROX
Her badge..hahaha...well done

Me & AmandaMISS those days crapping with you in class..ur voice is loud..haha
Performance
After everything, I rushed out of school and chiong to town. I took a cab down and I forgot to take my damn ez link card back...because I exchanged my ez link card for the dumb visitor PASS...tmd...zzz..oh ya..
I went to watch wedding crashers with jAmEs...oh man..that show is really funny!! hahahahaha..and horny lar......a bit sick!! I'm just too innocent ar..HAAA...
end here...ciaos