updated on 29/07/09
von[ Before she highlight and dye her hair]
ME [Before I highlight her hair]
Von[ After cutting her hair and getting ready to dye and highlight]
[After cutting my hair, getting ready to highlight]
Action in process....=)

Waiting...Having fun!=)

SEE MY "TAI TAI" FACE!!

ME and VONSTER (being plasticed)
Rach with her "Ah siam" hair=X
doing my hair treatment...=)

WE LOOK FUNNY!!!
Ok, Finishing soon....=)
DONE!!!
TADAA!!!
[front view]
[Side view] sooooooooo nice!
[Back view]
VON'S TURN TO BE DONE...
[SIDE VIEW] sibeh COOL
[Back View] damn stylo


All of us done with our beautiful hairs!=X

4 of us!!!


Von & her cool hairdresser
My hairdresser & I
realise anything peeps..very few rach's PIC...coz all these pictures are from YIN's CAMERA...HAHAHAHAHA..rach haven upload!! TBSS
Anyway, we made hell lot of noises in the salon and I was bloody indecisive...I think if I'm the hairdresser, I will vomit blood...hahahaha...but they are really nice peeps...never regreted visiting that salon
After that...all of us went home..I took an mrt down....but I stopped at city hall..because of a sudden meeting with james, alex and jian hao...at raffles city...ok...MY HAIR NICE LOR...but 3 of them say UGLY!! WAHHHHHHHHH..
NVM..I like can liao..HAHAHA..we ate our dinner there den walk walk..went to taka den HOME!!!
What a day!!!