Today I went to SAKAE SUSHI!! for BUFFET!!!
sHO long neber go there for buffet liao...I rmb the last time was at bugis bah..!!
Anyway..I went to j8's sakae sushi with james & gracey!!
LOOK AT
crazy me!!!

james!! acting pro with the wasabi

took some sushi!!!
YUMMY!!!

SOMEN!! (cool noodles)

don't know why no one like except ME!! although it's really cold, it's still very nice LOR!!! hehehe...
UDON included in the buffet too!!

YUMMY!!!

gracE trying to kope the sushi and ate it this way!!
coz she ate ala carte!!

THIS IS MINE!!! fried ebi wrap-over!

sucking it like a baby!

EAT UNTIL SUPER FULL CAN!!! after that ate fruits and ice cream..
After eating, we went shopping!! around j8!! lol
but first I went to the toilet!! hahaha..(SEE PIC)

OK..now at action city!! finding present for "AHEM"...can't say..LOL
while finding, took pictures with the toys...
TURTLE!!! HAA

DORAEMON!!! my fav

WINNE THE POOH pillow...I wanna bring it home SIAX!!!

Stayed at action city for quite some time to choose a present!! bought something eventually!!!
HAAA...den we went to mini toons!!
I bought a new water bottle!! pinky!!
for $3.90

AND a new CAP $6.90 (bloody cheap)
This cap is cool..
can open up and cover my whole head or just wear lidat...
SEE!! (not open yet)

ON my head when it's not totally open up!!

now..when it's open up!!

I also bought 2 swim wears!! 1 blue and 1 pink!! so cute and nice!!
After buying, I chiong home and went swimming with james!!!!... SHO long neber swim liao...very fun!! wore my new swim wear!! hahaha..I'm so siao hor!!!
MUAHAHAHAHA...must pamper myself ma!! LOL
end..go watch tv!!