
Today I went to haagen-dazs with james...
@ junction 8
FONDE!!! (dunno spell correct a not)

I've been craving for it for a long time...finally!!! LOL Today I went to haagen-dazs with james...
we ordered another ice-cream..."Banana Toffee"..

greedy james..mouth open until so bIG

i look like shit in this pic!! look at my eyes...HAHAHA...

After eating...we went to thomson to buy Apple Strudel because some1 was craving for it. After buying, we went to thomson plaza. Walked around that place..and I realised that Yamaha is under renovation...HAHAHA...
When it's around 7 plus...we left thomson..but we bought a lot of food home...soups and dumplings...
chiong home to watch the 8pm show on channel 55...that cute show..After watching that show..watched channel 8's 9pm show...oh my..I saw that girl(perfect) from my secondary school acting as "Wei-an" in that 9pm show. I think her name is "Yong Hua", when I'm in sec 4, she's sec 3..so I guess she's taking Os this year.....don't really like her anyway...
ok..after the show..the rain bloody heavy..so james had to take cab..den both of us kana trapped below my house...waited for 20mins den a cab drove in my block..almost wanted to call for cab..haha..
that's all for the day..tml working!!
desperate for cash...coz of my hair..sigh