Today my class went on a FIELD TRIP TO SPH!! We visited "The New Paper"..
On the bus ride...I took many many many of PICTURES!!!
.
.
.
YIN ZAI CUTE HOR

VON ACT CUTE LAR!! and she looks like rachel..don't she..wahahaha

BOB ACT CUTE SIAXXX

NOW..
SISTAS PICTURE (minus suffy)


me & vonster.. I love this picture!! nice!!!

ME, VON and spastic RACH(plant)!!

OK..time for self-obsession!!
.
.
ME, MYSELF & I!!

This part is going to be disgusting oki...NC16..or should I rate it M18??
BEHOLD....
.
.
.
.
.
.
Introducing...
SINGAPORE POLYTECHNIC, DMC GAY SCENES!!!!
There are actually 4 people sitting...Bob, Shawn, Alwyn & Eugene..but Eugene can't be seen in any pictures because he's BURIED..
someone's touching shawn's butt...SICK CAN..
LOOK at Alwyn's FACE!!! DISTORTED...PENG SIA
AIYOHHHH!!! DMC STUDENTS...AIYOHHHH!! ESPECIALLY THE GUYS!!!
OK..enough enough...we have reached SPH...
hahahaahah...funny right those pictures...In case those who misunderstand, I must say they are just playing, not really performing REALgay scenes..hahaha..
ANYWAY..SPH looks cool...The man talked to us about the New Paper thingy until I wanna sleep. Then, he brought us around to different departments and so so so...
The worst thing is the bloody PRESS CONFERENCE!!! SO GOD DAMN BORING CAN...listening to them discussing about the articles in tml's new paper...I almost peng lor..SO BORING!! If I'm ever a journalist, I think I will die..
BUT WHO KNOWS, maybe in future you will see me in the Newspaper. Written by Joan Chua OR REPORTED by Joan CHua. HAHA.. life is unpredictable...believe it or not..=)
ok..photo log of what I've bought today..
I BOUGHT A BAG!! NICE?? for like $10..
A PING EAR RING for $2..quite reasonable lar..though it's not as cheap as in thailand..
SEE!! nice??..look at the ear-rings!! not my face..because I look like shit!!
I LOVE IT MAN!!!

OK..shall end here...tml going LAWRY WITH my parents for my birthday celebration!! WOOHOO!!!