Ho! Ho! Ho!It's Christmas agaiN!! 2005 years ago, Jesus came to this world to save us!! Time really flies...and I'm getting on the years...
ok..Yesterday I went out with James, BK and Gdine

Gdine and I wore the same skirt!! It was on purpose. She suddenly called me to wear..haha and both of our scandals are white..cool arh!!

We took 24 to expo. We brought our masamalam food up the bus. The food was crispy and SHIOK but it made us really thirsty. AND THE BUS is damn bloody freaking HOT!! It's like a suana man!! Eventually, we decided to go down the bus to get a drink. We dropped at Paya Lebar.
We went to Mac!! and took pictures of ourselves..
Formal
LAmelook at my expressioN!! so spastic

nice one..but James' face is blocked by my beautiful long hair..

PERFECT ONE...I'm so so CUTE (jk)

We saw a fountain!!
How can I resist taking a picture with that fountain...so
TADAA!!!

I look like a kid when I stand beside Gdine!

These are our Mac drinks...cute hor..we notice something..
Big people drink M cup, small people drink regular cup..
From left: Boon Kiat, Joan(mine), Gdine and James

SO..we decided to take a photo with our drinks!!

After that, we went to develop some of the pictures!! AND LEFT For EXPO!!
At Expo..Hall 6 and 5 (robinson and john little days)
gdine and I

Insane Me and James

Our food. Mee Sua and Mee Siam
Santa and Us..actually is MIKKI's fren, me, Mikki and Gdine!

There were many rides there. Boon Kiat tried the bicycle ride. Looks fun right...But he was drenched with sweat after the ride...BAWU!!

After that we left expo hall. We bought Nachos from 7-eleven. Thinking back those sweet days in robinson, Expo have really changed a lot. I miss those days working at Expo..

After that, we went to play POOL!!
And I bought a log cake!! that cost $38 BUCKS!! it's from sweet secrets.


Santa Joanie!

At 10plus, I met James and Bk...We went nice cycling to town..

We reached town exactly at 12mn..I kana attacked and my poor bike too..
see!

James' Back

Look at me!!

me & bk's bike

We cycled all the way from Bishan to Town from the 162 way(novena way). We cycled up to far east and stopped at somerset. We went to Specialist centre's Starbucks to rest..
We drank COFFEE!!

Me eating the pie!!

and we started to be lame again!!..LOOK AT ME!! I'm a santa cum rain deer!!

Me & no eyes Santa cum Rain Deer!!

this is me!! I'm no eyes Santa cum Raindeer!!

Boon Kiat too!! Look at our spects..so funny sia!!

we sat at Starbucks till 2plus in the morning..and left after that...took some pictures on the way home..
Boon Kiat

Me and James

MYSELF!! look at my
FAT THIGHS!

We cycled back to bishan the same way..On the way back, James' bicycle chain got jammed..
MR. Bicycle Boon Kiat to the rescue!! I really think he can open a bicycle shop in future. He knows almost everything and is good at repairing bikes..

We cycle and cycle..it was really fun and thrilling to cycle on the main road..but it's dangerous..
We stopped at thomson road Mac..Bk bought a double cheese burger..

me larding away..We sat there until 4plus.

HOME SWEET HOME!! I was really tired..cycle for 20-30km man!!
Look at my feet...GOT A CUT!! I'm going to wear a shoe and not a slipper next time..

and I opened all my XMAS PRESENTS
comb and a pencil from GDINE and GRACE

A chicken mug from Aunty Linda

A chicken hp keychain from Sandy..Thanks ar..everything all chicken because I'm a chicken in mos burger, known as MOS CHICKEN!!

A special pen from my parents

a clip from lydia

A vegetable bear from Rebakah!

A TIGGER FROM JAMES

and many many many christmas cards...thanks everyone!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!Maybe everyone's dreams and wishes all come true this Christmas!! God bless everyone!!end~