My COM is BACK!! Woohoo!!~
Like Finally!!
Today, I received back my IPRA CA1 results. My group managed to get
71. But, I wanted a better grade man. Sob.. NVM..CA 2 I PIAAA!!!!!!!!
Sigh..I really must excel for my IPRA CAs because I got this strong feel that my final paper is gone..really
GONE!!
SHUCKS!! NOW, I have a
SUDDEN FEAR of forwarding IPRA!!
OMG OMG!!
IT CAN'T HAPPEN!! I MUST GET AT LEAST a
3 for GPA this sem. Actually,
3.5 is my target even though I know it's quite impossible to achieve that result with my standard. But it's no harm having a Target. At least I will make the effort to work extra harder.
Oh anyway...this is my
CA 2 drawing for my gems..
NICE HOR??With Colours...
(not completed yet, left with outlines)anyway, I think the guy's hair colour sucks..HAA
Do not be overcome by evil,
but overcome evil with good
Romans 12:21