Just a casual post!! OK...I really hope I can make economic profit for econs...I don't know whether I have studied enough. All I know is that I have not put in my
100% effort. I guess if I
don't get an A, I just deserved it because of my
lardness. HAA..
OK..3 pictures of Singapore Idol!!
Me & Kystal
Me, Joannie and Kimberlyn
The volunteer CREWS and mediacorp staffs (not completed)
Singapore Idol really rocks...I had a super great time helping up. The first Saturday I did runner. Last Sunday I did audition door. The judges also damn gao XIAO...First, they said my name is not called "Joan" is called "OAN" because J is silent in Spain...BUT WE ARE IN SINGAPORE WAD, I said..
And I get to hear contestants sing. I tell you hor, it's damn difficult to control your laughter. And the sound person keep making me
LAUGH. I was only laughing a bit but idiot sound guy make laugh until I have a hard time
closing my mouth and stop my giggling. Well, I pity the judges, I wonder how they even control.
But it's great working with them. All so funny!! Hope I can work at mediacorp in future. My dream workplace.
OK...gotta get going to study....but first I want watch
"huan zhu gege III"....CIAOS