Introducing the
3 KTV stars!!
Irene Goh
Woeiling
Joan Chua

Don't we look and sound like
S.H.E?? (BHB!! HAAA)

3 of us!!
Woeiling, Irene and Me!!
Me and Irene

Sudden craziness!! I look retarded!!

3 of us!!

The kbox tv!! BY THE WAY!!
KBOX now rocks. You can select more than
30 songs!! cool..but the bad thing is they changed the skin. It's now damn difficult to find songs.

nvm..back to
KTV MADNESS!!

We sang from 2 - 7pm..K happy!! KBOX with
Irene and
Woeiling was really fun. I can't wait for my next visit there!! Anyone wanna go?? JIO ME!!
After
KBOX, we went shopping at
Marina Square.
Marina Square looks beautiful now. There are many shops with beautiful clothes and shoes. I love it..
We took pictures in the toilet too..wahaha

another one!! so ZI LIAN!!

At around 7 plus, I went for work at
Pool fusion!!
end of Wednesday 15/04/06 entry~ off to work...