Happy 18th Birthday Pei Fen, my sweetie..
We planned to give her a surpise cake but apparently she was not aware about it and she took her own sweet time to make her way to bugis. How irritating..
I was bored so I posed a picture with the cake. RMB my msn nick, "When will my birthday come?" IT'S HERE NOW!!! hahahahahah
The beautiful cake..
Happy Birthday CPF!!
Irritating girl blowing the candles
CUT CUT CUT..
FASTER CUT LA...we were rushing for time actually coz we were intending to go clubbing..
After we finished the whole cake, we took a cab down to
Zouk..

The entrance of Zouk..
All of us managed to go in except Soo Han. Poor thing sia, he had to go home..
My drink coupon..
Inside
Zouk..
Me, Eunice Sis and Eunice
Shunfa and Pei fen
Eunice Sis and Eunice
Me and Pei Fen
Me at
Zouk's walkway..

The first drink I ordered,
Tequila...lick the salt at the side, followed but the liquor than suck the lemon..I drank this at
Mos the other time.
MoS's one is much stronger than
Zouk's..

CPF drinking
Tequila too..

The lemon in her mouth..HAHA!
We order jugs too..
Jin Beam with Coke
Vodka Lime
Long Island

Junyi bought
Sambuka with flame on it for CPF!! 1 for 1 @ $12.00

CPF drinking it..
Peifen said Sambuka is nice. I'm gonna try it next time.. but I still love Tequila!!
Junyi and CPF
CPF feeding Shunfa..OHHH..so sweet..
Both of them tian tian mi mi..
Me and my sweetie Peifen drinking..
Me and Junyi drinking..
The 3 sisters..
Eunice's Sisters..
Peifen and I (Shunfa at the back taking some picture)
Junyi and Peifen
Peifen and Me again..
ME!!
Inside Zouk's toilet
Self- obsession..
That's ME!!
That's CPF!
A top view of people drinking..
We went up to Phuture..
I prefer Phuture than Zouk.
Zouk's music is irritating ok!! Phuture's music is R&B and hip hop!! I LIKE!!..
@
Phuture's Dance floor
Eunice, Me and Junyi at the back..
Me and Eunice's SIS
Peifen and Shunfa
Eunice, Christine, Me and Junyi
We danced till about 3am. That was really long..My legs were aching at that time because I was wearing a 3.5 inches heels..
A group picture inside Zouk..
Our hands with the arrow..The nice glitter outside..
Posing with the Zouk Sign time!!
Shunfa and CPF
This is me!!!
The whole group outside Zouk..
That's the end..we stayed inside Zouk from 9plus till 3am.. Amazing man!! SO SHAG..but I wasn't drunk nor tipsy.
I Had a great day..