MMR is a killer project..MMR is also a killer paper..Gosh!! but "NEVA-MIND LAR"...its over..
I'm so tired..so so tired now. I slept at 5.30am and I woke up at 8.30am. Thanks to my Mum!! She woke me up!! Baka!! It's been a long time since I last had a peaceful sleep. WHY wake me up?? Hais..I think I will go back to sleep soon..
I will be going India this coming Monday!!
Please don't miss me k!! haahaaa!!
No more
blur & noisy Joan to entertain you people for 9 days..
Rachel, you are still stuck with me! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!
I can't believe I have to live with her for 9 days!! I have to tahan her extremely loud "
burps" and her "
lick little baby bumber bee" song. I hope I don't LSS on that song.
HAA..joking. I hope this will be a wonderful trip. I can't wait to see
Taj Mahal!!
You can start telling me what you want from India!! But NO PRATA PLEASE!! Everyone wants prata but you know, it's impossible to bring them back.
ok!! blog till here..
To my lovely friends who are going London today, take care and bon voyage!! =)