Well, everyone knows that smoking cigarettes is bad for your brain and lungs. But does anyone knows that smoking in reports can cause brain cancer. I'm currently at the 2nd stage, quite critical, so are my team members.
Any further smoking, I guess our brains will probably explode. Ok, I so see smoke coming out from the school computer and my tiny brain. I really need a break from all these smoking sessions. Smoking is neither cool nor addictive. It drains off my energy and jeopardise my health..HAAA!!!
OK!! I guess blogging is one of the chemo to treat brain cancer and fight smoking diseases. I'm starting to feel more relaxed. I'm gonna continue my smoking session..yeah!! one more section to go and that's the end of my smoking life this semester...more to come next sem (i probably be in the 3rd stage by then) YEAH!!
anyone looking forward to it??
so will joanie fight brain cancer and survive another 1 year 3 months in SP??