Used to dread for school whenever my holidays are ending..
But now, I really miss school a lot. Maybe because school is somewhere peaceful and not so complicated. I have good friends in school. They may always bully me but I know they mean no harm at all. I miss my lecturers and the food at Foodcourt 6. I really can't wait to get back to school!! I'm so tired of living in this complicating and frustating world. I know I sound so typical but I really never ever miss school so much in my life. Not that I dislike working. Everyone knows I love to work. It's just something running in my mind saying, "You had enough fun, it's time to go back to school Joan". HaaHaa!!
Yeah. I also know God wants me to learn more that's why I never stop working since secondary 3. So, I'll still continue working even if I'm sick and tired of working. Well, working has already become part of my life. And I can't deny that I love money a lot. HeeHee!!
As for my studies. I know I did very badly last semster. I deserve to get such grades. I don't blame anyone, all I can do is blame myself for being so distracted. It's a lesson God wants me to learn. I will try my best to study harder next semester. I won't say I will definitely do better next semster, all I can say is I will not be so distracted. I will put aside all my past failures and headaches and move on with life. I wanna love everyone more each day. That's my motto now!!
heee =) ok shall end my boring entry..
going shopping later and working at night..