I went shopping again with my sweetie..
nice top right?? it's only $15.90
Black long sleeve!! $24
Skirt from topshop. $66
nice a not??I'm really weird today. I don't feel happy after shopping, neither do I feel heart pain or sad. I don't know what's wrong with me. I feel so emotionless. HAA!!
After shopping, I went back to
Pool fusion 2 to play pool with Ah hui (BABI). I lost every single game to him. But I ALMOST WIN THE LAST GAME!! idiot. I cleared all my 7 balls lo, ah hui was left with 4 balls on the table. But I missed my 8 ball. KNS KNS!! Just another 1mm and it will be in. KNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAKAAAA!!!
If i win hor, I can laugh at him and I can clear my 7 can drinks debt from him.. sickening!! But thanks for playing with me..HAA.. It's been ages since I last played so many games of Pool.
And sorry Sweetie, made you see us play pool. I know its boring to see people play. Sorry!!
ok..blog to here..FULL SHIFT TML!!
12nn - 5am (17 hours)
My plan for tml's full shift1. Breakfast b4 work again!! 2. Buy many packets of chocolate to eat3. Fold stars4. Read my comics5. Play Soduku6. and i don't know lar..sian. it's not easy to work full shift. Can die of boredom. Working day shift is enough to kill me.