Happy Children's Day to all the children in the world (including myself)
My children's day present for myself will be N73. Collecting it tml!! Yeah. Can't wait!!
Today I went out with
Terence, Robin, Regina and Alene. Another gathering session man!!~
We went to
Crystal Jade for Dinner. My favourite chinese restaurant to dine at. HEHE!!

I was craving for
Xiao Long Bao and
Congee but you can't find both of them in the same Crystal Jade restaurant. So, we took away 3 packets of Xiao Long Bao from
Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao and went to
Crystal Jade Kitchen for our Dinner.
Cute me!! without make-ups.
Robin and Terence
Alene and Me
Terence and Regina
My Congee!! I just love Crystal Jade's Congee. It totally rocks.. =)After Dinner, we walked around town..
Don't they look like a perfect couple??
I want this jersy!! $171At
Kinokuniya
Terence's desire body..
I'm crazy over Lampard!!We went to play pool after buying my book from kino.. Pool again!! I have been seeing pool for the entire week man. I worked at pfusion from Mon to Sat. I thought I can escape from Pool on Sunday but here I am at a Pool hall again.
Pro Joan
Pro Toh
Pro Loh
Pro Alene
Pro Regina
Me and TerenceI've got back my interest for pool. I was addicted to Pool last year but because of someone, I condemned Pool for a long period of time. It's back now. I'm starting to like pool again!! haaa!! but I doubt I will get addicted to it. It's kind of boring if you play for long hours or play with competitive players..
5 of us played "
Cut Throat" twice. For both games, terence and robin died first. GIRLS ROCK!! HAA!! I won the first game. Alene won the second game. haa!!
After Pool, HOME SWEET HOME!!
I had a great day!! Thanks!!