Oh.. Fairy God Damn it.. (dmc 2b04 joke)~
I passed my
Basic Theory Test!!
Happy Happy..
Next to conquer is my
Advanced Theory Test!! oh shucks..
My total expenditure for driving (currently)School enrolment fees - $5.00
Basic theory test fees - $6.00
Advanced theory test fees - $6.00
Basic theory book - $4.00
Advanced theory book - $3.70
-----------------------------------
Total:
$24.70My target is not to spend more than
$1,500 to get my licence as a private student. You think it's possible? Learning to drive is so expensive! It's gonna cost me a bomb!! baka..
ok..I'm gonna start saving money like mad!!
I wanna go overseas too..
oh..baka...
Some photos taken today @ School by RACHEL KEE
She's just plain bored..
Her one and only Corporate Ladder..Today, we stayed back in school till 7 plus for our rehearsal in the room. Rehearsal was fun. We were having fun with this, "Fairy God Damn it". It's actually "Fairy God Sister". Hello!! Make sure you peeps don't say it to the students next tuesday. I'm like the joke of the day again. Baka!!
What a beautiful scenery from the hilltop view of my school..And of cos, taken by the professional photographer joan!!
end here...