I have a good news to tell everyone..
I found my RETAINER!! YES! I don't have to waste money to get another one. The funny thing is I found 2 retainers under my bed. I found both that I lost. What a joke man..
Oh well, that saves me the trouble of going all the way down to Katong to look for my dentist and get a new one that cost around $100 - $200.
Hmm.. Life is quite alright these few days but still not the way I want it to be. I still miss my old life a lot. The type of life that I can do anything I like and want. I'm so restricted now. It's not because of my bf, don't misunderstand. It's because of something call money. Now, I truely believe this saying that "money makes the world go round". sad.
I'm currently having some individual financial problems man, NOT my family, it's just me. I even find it's so difficult to dig out $33 every week to pay my driving instructor, that's how pathetic I am. Of course I know that there are people out there much worse than me. I should be glad to have such a comfortable life. Yes. Ok I'll shall complain less...
Maybe I'm not that strong after all. Maybe I still need to rely on my parents after all. That's what people always tell me but I still always believe that even if one day my parents are not around with me, even when I'm just 19, I still can stand on both feet by myself.
Ok. I'm getting nagging.. some photos time..
Class Chalet. Happy 19th Birthday Mr Coporate Ladder Tan Juan Hui
Chalet was at Safra Resort. None of us brought our camera there. Best! So unlike the DMC'04 style. We played games and drank a lot. I vomitted a lot too. Sorry guys..
~
Me and my sister. Don't we look alike?
Cute not?
me and angel
I love my eyes. These are real lashes not fake. I'm just good at make-ups. Haa..
me and yunli
Alice and me
Candice and me
Eunice and me
Angel, me and eunice
End~~