Taiwan Trip Hong Kong Trip
Malaysia KL Trip Aug 09
Tioman Trip Oct 09
Australian Cairns
Hokkaido 2010
MY NEEDS
More $$$
MY WANTS
Rolex Watch LV Jasmin LV Wallet Burberry Blue Label Bag
Burberry Blue Label Wallet
Burberry Classic Bag
Cartier Love Bangle
Chanel 2.55 bag
Nintendo Wii
Honda Civics 1.8/ Beetle
Firstly, we went to AMK Hub for Dinner, a new shopping mall in AMK central. We went to a Thai Restaurant for dinner..
Tom Yam Soup, me and darling's fav
Pineapple Rice
Beef slices
We ordered vegetables too but there wasn't any left. The food was slightly below average I must say. It wasn't very fantastic. The pineapple rice didn't taste like one. But It was cheap, only $29 and it was on me. HeeHee!!
~
On the Cab to Night Safari Kawaii
Hao Cool wor..
NIGHT SAFARI!!
I know I sound like a child but this is really my first time coming to Night Safari ok!! I lived for 19 years and this is my first time visiting a place of interest in Singapore. Cool..
Peacock in the middle of the road.
We are at Night Safari!!
Tickets
My baobei lampard darling..
Me. I look tiny in this picture
Again
Blur look
so skinny
On the tram
Me
darling
Took this when we were walking the trail
Bought this two photographs for $20..
There were so many cute animals but I couldn't take pictures of them. No flash photography.. Sob Sob. We completed the whole tram ride and also walked 3 trails, Cat Fishing Trail, Leopard Trail and Forest Giants Trail. I love the Leopard Trail the most. Lastly, we went for the 10pm animal show..
In the amphitheatre
The animal picking up the tin cans and putting it into the correct recycle bin. Kawaii
Snake on the foreigner
The snake
Bens and Jerry ice cream..
That's the end of my trip to Night Safari. Night Safari is fun but it would be more fun if it's bigger. Whats my next destination?? SINGAPORE ZOO. I've not been to the zoo for decades ok!!
~
Yesterday, Baobei cooked lunch for me.. finally.. The ends of Xiao Bai Cai
My Chef
My crab noodle cooked by my Mummy
Spaghetti
Egg
Xiao Bai Cai
Tadaa!!
I shall not comment on my baobei's cooking. All I can say is my cooking taste better. Opps