It's been a long time since I last blogged. Life is just so busy lately.
Today is the fourth day my boy is in camp. I'm starting to miss him a lot.
No one to order here and there (heez). No one to bully.No one to share my thoughts.No one to hug hug and kiss.HMPH.. I wonder when will
29th June come..sobsob
Oh ya. I went to send him off last saturday. It was fun.
Tekong is unbelievable. I felt like going
NS when I was at
tekong. Tekong reminded me of my gb training camps in my secondary school days. All those drill sessions, obstacle courses and etc. If it's compulsory for female to go
NS, I wouldn't mind I swear. Just that the pay is a little pathetic.
Oh ya, at
tekong. The
NS GUYS are so funny!!... ENlist stand on the right, parents on the left. LIKE HELLO!! Do I look like a parent? Hahahaha... I felt like telling them off but I didn't. Later, they mentioned that again. Enlist please go here, parents here...
LOL.. Why can't they just say family members. Though I'm his gf but family member sounds better than parents. If I'm a parent, I will be the hottest one there. LOL..
OK. blog till here. so shagged.. going work later. oh ya. I won
$48 after playing 6 hours of daidee (10cent/card) from
3am - 9am this morning. Daidee is so brain damaging. Mahjong is better.
TATA!!!