I packed my room today and I found some ancient treasures in my room! I wonder do they worth any money? LOL!!
My trophies and medals from primary and secondary schoolThey came from those competitions I won, like running or napfa. I remembered being 17th in sec 2 and 4th in sec 3 for cross-country. And, 2nd for 1500m. What else? Relays too. COOL!
I also remembered getting GOLD every year for napfa. I never failed to get a GOLD every year. It's like a piece of cake for me to get gold. I used to run the fastest for 2.4km among the girls in my class.
OMG! What happened to the sporty Joan? She didn't even attend her poly napfa this year. LOL!
~
Ancient Disc-manIt was really popular during my primary school days. It's a prestige to own a disc-man during those days. I maintained it quite well. Look, it's still in good condition. I wonder if it still works. Haha!
~
Not forgetting my old CDsNo one buys CDs nowadays. I do miss spending
$20 just to get a CD with only 10-20 songs in it. I can't believe I'm was so rich when I was young. I wasn't even working at that time. Perhaps, the money came from my allowances. Imagine one disc costing $20 and I had 30 over CDs.
Now, you ask me to spend $20 to buy a CD. I can't bear to spend that money unless it is a very good disc.
~
~OK.. Here comes the funny part~
Huan-Zhu Ge Ge PosterOoOoooo.. I love love love love Huan Zhu Ge Ge when I was in primary school. I kept watching it over and over again. This is the first drama I was addicted to. Back then, I could watch from 10am-10pm non-stop. Lunch and dinner in front of the TV! haha
~
MVP casts' autograph
Jolin and Zaizai's autographTELL ME! Someone please enlighten me! Why did I do such silly stuffs when I was young. I actually queued overnight just to get their autograph. PENGZ. BUT NVM, I remembered shaking hands with GAO XING (mvp valentine)!!
~
~
Well, I always leave the best for the last. Please don't laugh at me..
THE MOST ABSURD AMONG ALL...
...
...
TADAAA....
...
...
A photo ablum.I'll show you what's inside. Please try to control your laughter and hold your food in your mouth.
F4! F4! F4! F4!
Ken and Zai Zai
Vanness and JerryHey. I still remember their names. Yeah. Those pictures were from their 1st concert in Singapore. Jan 2002. I actually went their concert you know. My ticket cost
$121!!! WTF
But I don't deny liking them when I was way too juvenile. I idolised them like mad because of Meteor Garden. And now, I find Meteor Garden so boring. Maybe it's because I watched too many times in the past.
I have MVP photos in my ablum too..
Gao XingHey! I still like him a lot after watching MVP valentine recently. Hoho!!
~
I really cannot take my nonsense anymore. I can't believe I was so crazy over idols last time. I queued overnight just to get their autograph. CMON, it doesn't even worth any money now. The worst was buying
4 zaizai ablum. why?
1st ablum: to get poster2nd ablum: to get pillow case cover (it's in my cupboard, found it recently)3rd ablum: to get the pass for his autograph session in SG4th ablum: to get the TCS pass for his mini concertI cannot CANNOT cannot believe my nonsense man..
HAHA! Well, it's all part of growing up. It's memorable. =)
~
AND...
This is the soup I boiled that day
END!