Played candles with my secondary school clicks last night. Yeah. It was fun! I will upload the pictures when they send me.
Blog about what today? I just had supper with Joy and Wk...
Well, bbout this thing, for those who know. I know everyone in this world will think I'm crazy. Well, perhaps I am. I'm far-sighted, a bit too far-sighted. But I really love to have a beautiful future, something to look forward to. =)
I hate my current lifestyle. Nothing but work and school, nothing to look forward to. I love to look forward to have a happy family, with a husband to love me and kids to piss me off. =) I may be a career-minded girl but I'm also a family person.
Maybe the decision I make now will affect my future. Well, I can only have myself to blame. I just don't want to regret. I hate regretting. I hate regretting not doing the things I want. I hate to have this word going through my mind, "If I have done this....I would have...". I hate to regret.
Well, the decision is my choice. To go this way or another, it all lies with me. To regret it or not, I have to face it myself. Be in impulse or irrational, it is all my choice. Agree?
Maybe I'm just different from everyone...