I will procrastinate once more... I will upload my pictures in my next entry...
I wanna talk about something different!
HONG KONG!
I can't wait to go on a holiday to Hong Kong. I can't wait to shop and eat all the wonderful food. "Mai Tong Xi, Chi Tong Xi, Mai Tong Xi, Chi Tong Xi!!" Hahaha...
I also want to see all my favourite TVB drama actors and actresses. I am so in love with Hong Kong TVB dramas!

And of course, I want to visit beautiful Disney Land! My childhood dream.. =)

I'm waiting for my boyfriend to bring me there. Sigh, I don't know how long must I wait. I have to wait till he
ORD, which is like
592 days more. I just hope Disney Land will have more stuffs by then. I have no $$ to go America or Japan, so I can only visit Disney Land in Hong Kong. =)
And hopefully, we can save enough money to go Europe for our Honeymoon and watch EPL LIVE! I don't care how it is going to cost. That's something I must do in my life. So far, I only watched S-League and it almost bored me to death.
And I still want to go Australia, CAIRNS!! I want to try bungee-jumping, parachute, white river rafting and scuba-diving through the Great Barrier Reef.
There is so many things I want to do in life. I just hope I have the time and money. I don't need to live a very luxurious life. I just want to live a happy and simple life, and go on holiday at least once a year.
=)
Ok, enough of rattling. I'm still not done with my NCT report. Blehz