I went to the airport to fetch my parents today. They went to Vietnam for 6 days. I went the wrong exit in the expressway again. I forgot to turn into PIE Changi. Best! I went Orchard instead. Alright, I still manage to find my way to Changi airport. Smart Joan!
Guess who I saw in the airport??
5566Haha! I went up the escalator at T1 and I heard a lot of girls screaming. So I went to check it out. Woo! It's 5566, the Taiwan band.
They came out from the same exit as my parents. I'm not sure if I saw all of them but I saw Mong zhe, Xie Zhi and the taller guy in 5566. Lucky me right! The moment I stepped into the hall, I saw them coming out. I think I can strike 4D tonight. I bought 5566 today. HAA!
The girls were all shouting, " XIE ZHI!!! XIE ZHI!!!!!"
These girls really reminded me how I was like 5 years ago but I'm definitely not as crazy as them. I won't go all the way to Changi Airport just to have a glimpse of them for a few seconds. I only thought of doing that but I never did. Today is my first time! =)
By the way, I have never chased after 5566 before. My last idol chasing was the MVP casts. I still have Xie Zhi's autograph in my room seh! BUT, I don't really like him. I went just to see GAO XING! hahahahaha.. juvenile me.
I kind of feel sad for these idols life. Fans will just grab you, pull your clothes and do anything they can just to get close to you. I just witnessed this just now.
To me, if you wanna be a Star, you either be very popular or not popular at all. If you are popular, you get high pay but you lose you freedom. If you are unpopular, you still have your freedom! But if you are in the middle, it's kind of sad. You have an average pay and you still have to face reporters and fans. Tiring life but some people do enjoy it but it will definitely not be me. I prefer being a BOSS! Wahaha
Alright I'm off for dinner. I lost mahjong yesterday! I think I'm having some Mahjong madness lately. I played 5 rounds with my parents last week and I played 2 consecutive night this week, Friday and Saturday night. SO TIRED! I'm playing again next week. =)
TATA!