Happy Belated Christmas to Everyone!I'm so busy enjoying an Aunty Life that I neglected my blog. LOL.
Aunty Life = Mahjong I've been playing Mahjong since last Thursday till today, at least 3 rounds/day. That's 7 consecutive days. I'm seriously addicted to Mahjong. This one week break from my attachment brought me closer to my dearest Mahjong. I cannot believe my nonsense man but Mahjong is really great. =)
Anyway, guess how I spent my Christmas eve?? I went to Singapore Zoo with my boyfriend, Wanting and her boyfriend. Zoo is soooo fun! Thanks for accompanying me. It was a wonderful day. Love love.

We took so many photos. I have 121 photos in my camera. I will upload the nicer ones asap.
~
My Birthday! 4.12.2007

This is my birthday present from my dearest boyfriend. A cute little white gold necklaces with a small diamond.

Magic Powder! LOL. From my buddies.
I also had dinner with my parents at J8 HK cafe! =)
Prawn Chicken Wing

Crispy Noodles

Baked Rice

Dumpling Noodles
WEE! I'm 19! I will get my 1st car at 20!
~

I'm also gonna get a new wallet soon. And since I have discount, I will not hesitate getting this wallet. =) It's high time I get a proper wallet. My dad keeps bugging me to get a proper wallet. LV doesn't have any I like. So this shall be it. Simple.
I will get a bag too and I can't decide which to get. LOL! discounts don't come easy! Haha..
"Making of an Aunty!" (from: Eugene)Yes la Yes la! I think I'm really becoming one looking at the way I play Mahjong. LOL!
Alright, I shall end my entry with this picture.
FULL UNTIL CANNOT FULL!! HOHOHO!Animals : 3 Tai
Flower: 2 Tai
Xiao San Yuan: Max Tai
Pong Pong Hu: 2 Tai
Fan Cai: 1 Tai
Bai Ban: 1 Tai
Tong Feng: 1 Tai
Total: More than 10 Tais.
But I only play maximum 5 tais. HAHA!
Upcoming entries:
a) Science Center Class Outing
b) PP dinner
c) Zoo Outing