Year 2008. The year of the Mouse!I better do my new year resolution now before I neglect my blog for MJ!

I played Mahjong yesterday again. I think i played an estimate of 30 rounds for the last 8 days. Tonight again! =) I'm fully utilising my break.
~
ok! 2007 was a great year! Every year had always been a great year for me. I passed my driving this year and I'm still so happy about it. I drive almost everyday and I think I'm getting good at it.
2008 Resolution1)
Be a good girlfriend. I really think I need to be a one. My Mum always say to me, "I don't know which guy can stand you!". Mummy I agreed! HAHA! Only my bf can. I shall learn to be a good girlfriend.
2)
Be a BOSS! Hopefully by next year, I will be able to open my cafe in Singapore. Still pending. Don't ask me where I get my money from. Obviously I won't be the sole shareholder. =)
3)
Get my 1st car! I hope so. If I'm not financially stable, I won't get it. So, it's better to put this aside first.
4)
Get all my money back! I wanna see the long digits in my bank again! It makes me feel contented. =X
5)
Save at least $1000/month! I shall make this happen once again.
6)
Quit tutoring students! Sorry kids, this job isn't gonna bring me far. I won't forget the 3 of you. =)
7)
Travel Travel and Travel! Taiwan in Feb with Wanting. Probably going Pulau Ubin/Mount Ophir/Genting with my buddies before they are enlisted for NS. Maybe South Korea with my parents in April. That's about all.
8)
Win lots of money during CNY! Parents are going overseas again. Daidee, Mahjong, Poker and Blackjack at my house again!
9)
France to win Euro Cup! Since England is out, I shall support France!
10)
Chorkina to win many Gymnastic Gold for Olympic 2008! She is my idol. Have been supporting her since year 2000.
11)
Quit procrastinating! 12)
Last but not least, Splurge! I've not done this for a long time.
That's about all!
JOAN LOVES YOU!
BUT SHE LOVES MJ MORE!
=X