<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7607146?origin\x3dhttp://joanie-the-knee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ME
Joan Chua
04/12/1988
20 years old
Advertising Executive

LOVES
God
My Family
My Boyfriend
My Sistas & Buddies
My Friends

HATES
Liars
Hyprocrites
People who disrespect me

COUNTER

since 21/07/07

TAGGY



ENTRIES WORTH READING
India Education Trip 2006 - Part 1
India Education Trip 2006 - Part 2
India Education Trip 2006 - Part 3
Gathering Chalet - Oct 2006
My 18th Birthday - Dec 2006
Malaysia JB Trip - Jan 2006
Genting and KL - April 2007
Mount Faber Skydining - July 2007
Batam Trip - Sept 2007
Bates X'mas Party - Dec 2007
Zoo Outing - Dec 2007

UPCOMING EVENTS
Taiwan Trip
Hong Kong Trip
Malaysia KL Trip Aug 09
Tioman Trip Oct 09
Australian Cairns
Hokkaido 2010

MY NEEDS
More $$$

MY WANTS
Rolex Watch
LV Jasmin
LV Wallet
Burberry Blue Label Bag
Burberry Blue Label Wallet
Burberry Classic Bag
Cartier Love Bangle
Chanel 2.55 bag
Nintendo Wii
Honda Civics 1.8/ Beetle

updated on 29/07/09

PHOTOS
Click on Me!!

FRIENDS
=Amanda Lee=
=Amanda Lim=
=Amanda Lai=
=Amelia=
=Alywn=
=Ashley=
=Boon Seng=
=Charlotte=
=Cheryl=
=Chris Lai=
=Celine=
=CPF=
=Darren=
=Dong=
=Dear Gdine=
=Esther=
=Eugenia=
=Eugene Quek=
=Eunice=
=Felicia=
=Grace=
=Huda=
=Karyu=
=Khiam Cheong=
=Kok Meng=
=Huixin=
=Hui Shan=
=Joanne=
=Jessica=
=Jialing=
=Jian Hui=
=Julie=
=Justin=
=Marjory=
=Lav=
=Lester=
=Li Xian=
=Li Qin=
=Marcus=
=Nisa=
=Perry=
=Priscilla=
=Shermine=
=Simin=
=Siti=
=Soo Han=
=Songting=
=Su-Fern=
=Sylvia=
=Rachel=
=Terence=
=Vanessa=
=Wee Leong=
=Weijie=
=Weiling=
=Wilmer=
=Xiao Ying=
=Yee Joo=
=Yin Yin=
=Von Von=
=Zi Xuan=

LINKS
=DMC 1A04 blog=
=DMC 1A04 photos=
=SP Squash=
=IVP=
ShopLah!

History
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Where is my Episode 12!!

Sickening.. Sickening!

I wanna watch EPISODE 12!!!! AHHHHH!! of what? of 鬥牛.要不要 (Bull Fighting) starring He Jun Xiang, Hebe and Lee Wei.


Taiwan will only be broadcasting episode 12 this Sunday 10pm - 11.3opm. So, I only get to watch it next Monday morning. Suckss.. I feel the show is a bit retarded but I'm excited to know the ending.

One major mistake they made in the show which seems minor to the production team. It's the uniform of the students. Initially, they were wearing school uniforms to school. Now, they are wearing home clothes in every episode instead. I'm sure the production team is aware of this but I think they just can't be bothered about it.

It was easily noticed by viewers. Initially I thought I'm one of the few who notice such minor flaws in the dramas but after reading the comments, I'm not the only one.
Minor mistake to them but it reflects badly on their effort for this show.

That's the difference between Taiwanese and Hollywood production.

Remember my entry on MVP valentine? I spotted many flaws too. The funniest thing is I didn't intentionally notice it. LOL! To me, I feel even a small Chinese production cannot afford to make any mistakes. What for leave flaws to let people criticise? To improve your show rating? Haha!


Currently my favourite Taiwan drama is 換換愛 (Why Why Love). Nice and sweet drama. I watched it twice. I don't usually watch Taiwanese drama a second time. This is the 3rd Taiwanese drama I watched the second time. The first and second is Meteor Garden and MVP Valentine.

AHH whatever la!!! Hong Kong drama the best! I worship Hong Kong dramas!!! Wan Sui Wan Sui, WAN WAN SUI!!!!!

I'm getting lor soh because I'm just so bored at home with my Dad. We were analyzing on cars just now. Seeing which car I should get. My Dad is against my cute beetle but whatever la. I'm the one paying not him. Haha. But I indeed have a conclusion on my 1st car.


IF! I don't strike Toto before I buy my car, I will get..

1st choice: Beetle (non-convertible)
2nd choice: Honda Jazz
3rd choice: Suzuki swift

My Dad wants me to get Honda Civi, same price and cc as beetle but has better horsepower and acceleration. I agree! But who can resist such a cute car!!!



~

OK NOW! IF! I strike Toto 1st price before I buy my car, I will get..

1st choice: BMW cabriolet
2nd choice: Beetle cabriolet
3rd choice: don't have la...

Even if I'm very RICH, I won't spend on a high maintenance car. BMW is the max I go. I rather invest in property than on expensive cars that depreciates every year.

HAHAHAHAH!!!

MONEY MONEY come to Joan!!!! COME COME!!

Yes. I was mentioning about opening cafe in my new year resolution right? If things go well, it should be opened by the end of this year. My Dad is a great father. Throw everything to me seh!! I've to do mass media research, competitors research, all design works and etc. When the cafe is open, I will be working FT for him. I'm his "Bao everything" investor. Nice! Then he can shake leg! HAHAHAHAHA!!!
But who cares, if business is good, I will benefit.

But if I strike Toto, I will take over his position. I will be the big boss and he is the small one. LOL!!!! That's what my Dad said. But let's be realistic. My Dad will be my boss!

OK enuff..my entry is damn long.

joanie
15:18