Thank you for making this Chinese new year a wondrous year for me to begin with.
Yesterday's gathering was so last minute. Terence and I only informed people 2 hours beforehand but it still turned out to be a success. Thank you everyone especially Terence, my bestest buddy.
It's been a long time since we last gathered together. They are all my secondary school buddies. Hopefully, we can have more of such gathering soon. I missed those raping sessions, throwing Terence into the dustbin, crazy chalets and more. Scroll down my side panel to find it under
Gathering Chalet Oct 2006 or just click this
LINK:
Gathering Chalet Oct 2006 and you know what I mean. =)
MUST click onto the VIDEOS!!
ok back to my topic..
Here's some photos!!

The Yu Sheng I bought from Sakae!
$45.80. Superb expensive but delicious. I love Sakae's Yu Sheng!
Everyone lao ah lao ah lao ah! We had our Blackjack gambling session. I lost
$4 overall. All thanks to Chris' GF with all her luck. Hahaha. Initially I won
$20+. I lost it all to that 3 hands of her being the Banker! Great Job! Ah Lai and Ng saving scheme is taking effect!
Dearest Joy and I
Robin, my Cai Shen Ye! Every year lose money at my house. This year, he finally took home money! Hahahaha. Thanks to me?

Our Group Photo at my house!

Ah Lai (the animated guy in my previous entry) kana owned!
At 11plus. 4 people left! Down to 7 people in my house. We had to call another friend to come just to have 8 legs for
MAHJONG SESSION! I actually opened 2 MAHJONG TABLES at my house. This never happened before. I forgot to take a picture of it because I was busy playing!!
I won
$22 from Mahjong. Yipee. But we were rather retarded yesterday. I had to drive to Joy's house to get Mahjong table, tiles and chairs. Thanks Terence and Samson for your BIG help with the moving and carrying. Guys are a great help!
Thank you guys! Next gathering should be our Malaysia Trip. I hope more people will go. Tata!!
Happy New Year everyone. My plans tonight? Not sure yet. I may be going my friend's place for gambling and gathering session. =)