Day 1
Setting off to Taiwan. WEE!!

Plane food. Sambal Fish with rice

Chicken Rice

I'm trying my best to sleep on the plane. It's horrible man!

Reached Taiwan! Finally after 4 hours 40 mins of suffering in that small plane!

We took this bus to our Hotel,
Rainbow.

On our way to our hotel.

Our hotel room. Small and clean. An ideal hotel for me.

Outside my hotel!
Ximending. I love my hotel! It's just in the heart of Ximending.
After putting our stuffs down, we went to eat the famous
Mongolian Hot Pot that is just next to our hotel.

Our hotpot. The left side is the spicy part and the right side is the non-spicy part. I always see TV programme advertising on this. It's super delicious I swear. It's so different from Singapore's Steamboat.

Our food ready to be cook!

The sauces. All in Chinese. Irritating I must say!

Free-flow of Haagen Dazs Ice cream.

Fondue

Yummy Steamboat!

Wanting enjoying the food.


The cute catch toy machine. My favourite.
~
Day 2
Rice dumpling we bought just below our hotel.

At Ximen Station. Our first train ride. Woah!

That's me in my lovely boots. I never got many chances to wear this in Singapore.

Wanting in the train
Our breakfast

This is Guo Tie wrapped in another style

Dumpling noodles

Wanting fascinated by the fire extinguisher. They just placed it the middle of nowhere.

The most hilarious thing they put on the MRT platform. Don't ask me how come got this because I don't even know why! But there is a CCTV beside it. I guess it's a safe spot for female passengers at night. Haha!
Taipei 101, the tallest building in the whole world.

Wanting and I shopping at Taipei 101.

Beautiful 101.

Cute rat display

The "so called"
World trade center at Taipei. Haha

We thought it's a shopping mall but it turned out to be something like Expo. Kind of boring because there isn't any event.

Me and the scooters. What a long stretch.

We had our lunch at the famous
Toilet Bowl Restaurant. The whole restaurant is a toilet design.

The cute toilet bowl seats

Our drinks

Our food (seafood steamboat & lemon chicken) served in a toilet bowl.

Does it looks gross? Haha

Our ice-cream that look like shit!!!

So Smelly! Hahahaha

The entrance of the shop

I'm busy shitting!!

Wanting happily sitting on the toilet bowl.

Wanting's pose with the toilet bowl

Me! So smelly!!
After the toilet bowl lunch, we went to
Shilin night market, one of the famous night spot for food and fashion in taipei!

Wanting trying out clothes and I'm posing for my camera! haha

That's me!

That's Wanting!

When we were shopping, we were disturbed by this group of guys. Yea! It was
Chu 15 back then. It's their culture to bring this God to every shop as a blessing with fireworks.

The guy lighting the fireworks

It's super loud and we couldn't shop in peace man but it's kind of interesting to witness such a culture.

Cool? But trust me the noise of it can kill.

The adorable motorbike helmets. If I ride a bike, I will buy one of these helmets. Haha!

Fireworks to celebrate Chu 15 at Shilin. It's a pity my lousy digital camera cannot take good pictures of the fireworks.

It was really beautiful.

Interesting food they sell.

Crab meat

At
Shilin Night Market

Peanut Ice cream

Fried Oyster with Egg (Ou Jian)
After eating, we went back to our hotel to put our stuffs down. Then, it's supper time at
Ximending!

Bought Bubble tea because I heard it's nice as compared to Singapore's. True enough, it's awesome especially drinking it with the small pearls.

Hotdogs

Me eating the famous Mee-sua

Ah Chou mee sua

The number of shoes we bought on day 2. Cool!
~
Day 3

Our breakfast in the morning. It's pretty hard to find a place to eat in the morning. Taipei is like a dead town in the morning. HAHA.

We took train followed by our 1st bus ride to
Miramar Shopping Mall. The place where "
Why Why Love" 換換愛 was filmed!

I can't stand Taipei's culture. They are just SO CIVILISED. Everyone just stand to the right side of the escalator. The left side is for people to walk down. Singapore does have this rule too (keep to the left) but no one follows.

Wanting's 1st bus ride in Taipei!

It's my 1st bus ride too. =)
Miramar Shopping Mall! It brings back wonderful memories of Why Why Love. Huo Da and Jia Di. =)

It's so much bigger than I thought.

This is the bridge where Huo Yan threw the money at Jia Di.

Such a beautiful shopping mall.

The big ferris Wheel.

I'm about to take this 100m ferris wheel that cost about $7.

Wanting feeling scared.

We are in!

Say Cheese!!!

Me at the top!

Wanting look scared. Chill Girl. It's just a ferris wheel.

Looking at Miramar from the top.

It's really pretty high up here.
The ferris wheel is on level 4 of the shopping Mall and it's so gigantic. It's worth giving it a go!

Wanting and me.
After the ride, we had our lunch at a Dian Xin Restaurant.

My favourite Xiao Long Bao

This is their Siew Mai. Damn style can.
~
After Miramar, we went to
Wufenpu. It's a well-known shopping district just like Bugis street. BUT! It's
10 times
BIGGER and
BETTER than bugis street I swear. It took us 2 nights to conquer that area.

Wrong section girl! Haha kidding! She's buying clothes for her lucky BF.

That's me! So tired!

That's Wanting looking happy after buying clothes for her BF.
We walked around Wufenpu for about 4 - 5 hours I guess and I couldn't take the pain on my legs and hands anymore. We then decided to head back to our hotel to rest. Weak Joan I admit. Try la! Try carrying so many plastic bags and shop with heels. Haha!

Back at Ximending MRT station. Look at how many things I bought from Wufenpu!

The interesting lift! Cool. After B1 is B (Basement)

After putting down our stuffs. We went to Ximending for Dinner! We ate goose meat with noodles. Yummy Yummy!
After dinner, we bought many road-stall food back to our hotel. Taiwan's roadside stall food rocks. Super hygienic and classic. It's different from those in Thailand or India. You will dare to eat it!

Corn!!

BBQ food!

Strawberry coated with sweet. My Dad told me Singapore used to sell this when he was young. It rocks but a bit too sweet for my tooth.

We bought mister donut and Bubble tea too!

Yummy Donuts!

We went to the arcade too. I caught this after 3 attempts. Yeah! $0.50/attempt.
THE END!! more to come in Part 2