Hi Guys. I'm back from my Hong Kong Trip! I guess I should post an entry before I start my 1st day at work for 2009!
I have lots of resolutions this year. I did had many for 2008 but I didn't fulfill many of it. So I thought to myself, what is the point of having different different resolutions every year when I failed to fulfill it.
So it took me some time to come out with a REALISTIC 2009 resolutions list!
1. Eat healthy! I've been skipping meals due to overworking at times and always eating junk food. Don't drink a lot of water too. So I do hope I will learn to eat healthy, don't skip meals and drink more water to give me more energy for 2009!
2. Exercise at least once a week!I realized I'm ultra weak for the whole 2008. Geez, I used to be ultra strong with very good metabolism rate & immune system. It's failing me. So Exercise Exercise Exercise! I hope to exercise more than once a week!
3. Lose weight! Tone my body!I know it's not right to keep thinking of being thin. It's unhealthy and it's contradicting my 1st resolution of eating healthy. But that's every girl's dream - to have a good figure!! heehee! But I will do it the healthy way!
4. Go for my Church service every Sunday!I really really hope I will stop giving excuses of why I don't go church! God is depriving away from me day by day. I really hope I can be an obedient child to God!
5. Read my Bible at least 3 times/week!I know I'm supposed to read daily but I don't want to overpromise! I will start with thrice a week and I do hope I can do it daily!
6. Earn more money. Target: 10k/monthI must really quit procrastinating and work towards my Goal! It's not that easy to earn 10k/month. But it's easy to say I can't! So I will work doubly hard this 2009 at work!
7. Save money. at least $500/monthIt's pretty silly when I said $500/month because I said I wanna save $1000/month for my 2008 resolution. Haa! But well, that's my 2009 resolution!
8. Spend money wiselyI spent a lot for 2008. 2009 will be the year I spend my money wisely!
9. Be Neat & TidyI guess this is the hardest resolution for 2009. I'm always so messy and inorganized. My office table is in a mess. My room is also in a mess. I always can't find my stuff!. Haiz! I will work hard towards this goal!
10. Business Success!For people who know what I'm into. I really hope my business will be a success! But of coz I will work hard to make it come true! It had always been my dream to be a BOSS! It had came true but now I'm working towards being a successful Boss!
11. Countries I wanna go for 2009 - Australia Cairns & Japan Hokkaido Yippee! This definitely will come true! Watch!
=) That's the end! love you guys!