A Special Day for me...
Supposed to go ZOO! but but maybe plan will change. sob sob! =( but it's okay =) I'm happy it's 28th of the month today. hehehe!
Yesterday working at Beavers was fun! My xiao mei came down.
Mei, I don't know whether do you still read my blog because I stopped blogging due to time constraint in the past so many of my friends don't come in anymore. But Mei, take good care of yourself. I will always love you and be there for you no matter what. Even when the whole world leaves you, I will still be there. Don't be sad okie! Life still goes on. After every storm, a rainbow will eventually appear. Take care babe! love you alwaysBack to Beavers. I'm starting to really enjoy working at Beavers because somehow the regulars are like my good friends now. Don't treat them as my customers but really good friends and I'm gonna plan one of their birthday celebration at Beavers next next Monday. Looking forward to a
Birthday Bash!
Alright. Don't know what else to blog liao. so tired. Oh ya. I had BBQ on Sunday night.
Sunday 26 April 2009 was such a happening Sunday for me. I never had such a happening Sunday for decades.
~
Let me briefly explained. In the morning, I went church with Joy! I'm finally back to church by God's grace. We had a wonderful Subway breakfast together, didn't know Subway has good breakfast. Church was fanastic and I feel I'm finally narrowing the gap between me and God.
When I went Tioman, I saw a beautiful rainbow on the way back to SG. It didn't happen by accident but it was a message that God is hearing me and joy's praises. =)
After Church, had lunch and it was BBQ TIME NEXT. Went sheng shiong to be an AUNTY JOAN for that 1 hour plus. At home, was marinating the shit chicken wing but it tasted nice! So I had BBQ at my house on Sunday night. Will upload pictures.
After BBQ, I went to "You Pub" at Kampong Bahru. Ivy's birthday!
Happy 22nd birthday Ivy girl. Drank a bit. Stayed till about 2am.
And After "You Pub", I went to Lookers to look for my bf, then we went Nana, a thai disco till around 5am.
WAS DAMN SHAGGED ON SUNDAY MAN! BECAUSE I DIDN'T SLEEP ON SATURDAY NIGHT. I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE SUCH ENERGY. THE JOY OF BEING A YOUTH! LOL!oh ya! Happy 21st birthday Rachel. Thanks for inviting me to your chalet on Thursday night!! I was so sparkling Bling bling that day just for you. Thanks for your food and your lovely friends who entertained me and yvonne. =)blog till here.