It's Sunday. Yawns, meaning Monday is coming!
I had lots of rest this whole weekend, didn't really go out. Didn't really party too. It was really quality time with my bed!!~ I'm so recharged to start work on Monday.
$$$$, here I come!!~ I sound so money face but I really wanna earn and save lots of money. =) And I'm going
KL on
15-16 August with my bf. We were supposed to go this National Day long weekend but he has to work. =( So 15-16 August shall be it, a weekend retreat!
We will be taking Airasia (budget airline) there, followed by staying in a 4 star hotel for a night,
Ancasa Hotel & Spa. I've booked the spa package too. I'm so excited. Can't wait to go on a holiday with him.
Both of us are a bit budget & time constraint, so we only can go Malaysia for only 2 days 1 night but I'm contented!~
So I'm saving money now to spend more there. HeeHee! Eat, Shop & Play!!~ I will take pictures to show you.
I love my hubby so so much...muacks.I know some of my posts about my relationship is a bit crazy but I guess quarrels & fights are part and parcel of a relationship to keep it strong. I'm glad we are both fine now, and I know he really loves me a lot. Sunshine after rain!~~ heehee...
Alright. I shall blog till here. love everyone, love life. Tata!
~